Welcome to the DSC Backstage Bar!

Pull up a chair, get yourself a drink of something refreshing and join in the liveliest theatre conversation around! Share your theatre thoughts and opinions and ask the questions that have you scratching your head.

You‘ll find Register and Login buttons at the top of the screen

acorn antiques - wigs and things wanted

0 kaleidoscope posted this 02 April 2015

hi everyone -wonder if you can help. we are currently rehearsing for acorn antiques the musical. does anyone know where we can get the wigs for babs and berta. also willing to consider hiring or buying items for set such as large stuffed leopard!

0 Like 0 Dislike
2 Comments
Order By Standard | Newest | Votes | All
0 Littleella posted this 07 April 2015

Hi!

Maybe The Little Theatre can help? We have a costume hire and may be able to help with wigs! See the below contact;

http://www.thelittletheatre.net/hires/costume-hire/

Best of luck with everything!

Ella

0 Like 0 Dislike
# Link
0 Carol posted this 15 April 2015

Hi there,my name is Carol and I'm a member of the Little Theatre Company in Burton on Trent. With regards to your recent requests we have a Leopard which we used in our production of Acorn Antiques last year which we are more than happy to let you use, we also have some costumes that we're looking to sell which may be of use to you. If this is something you're interested in please contact me - carolann678@yahoo.com and I'll be happy to give you further details of what we have.

Cheers - Carol

0 Like 0 Dislike
# Link

Our 10 members have posted 12 times in 5 discussions