The Rams added cornerbacks Marcus Peters and Aqib Talib and defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh during the offseason. Overlooked is the team’s loss of starting linebackers Alec Ogletree Chandler Catanzaro Jersey , Robert Quinn and Connor Barwin.

Los Angeles has found one replacement in Samson Ebukam.

The outside linebacker had a “tremendous spring” in winning a starting job, according to defensive coordinator Wade Phillips.

鈥淚 just think he鈥檚 learned more and more about what he can do and how to do what he does,” Phillips said, via Kristen Lago of the team website. “[He] certainly will have one of the starting positions.鈥?/p>

Ebukam, a fourth-round pick in 2017, played 351 defensive snaps and 257 on special teams. He started two games Marquez Valdes-Scantling Jersey , making 31 tackles and two sacks.

He hopes to start more games and make more plays in his second season.

鈥淚鈥檓 just here to earn my spot,” Ebukam said. “It鈥檚 another year, and I just have to earn it just like everybody else.”

Matt Longacre is expected to earn the other starting outside linebacker spot, with Mark Barron and Cory Littleton playing inside. Barron started 14 games last season.

President Donald Trump said Friday he expects to welcome the hometown Washington Capitals hockey team to the White House for winning the Stanley Cup. But he adds: ”If they don’t want to be here, I don’t want them.”

Trump congratulated the Capitals on his Twitter feed after the team won the NHL title with a 4-3 victory over the Vegas Golden Knights in Game 5 of the Stanley Cup Final. He singled out series MVP Alex Ovechkin as ”a true Superstar” and said the city is ”popping” after the Capitals won the team’s first Stanley Cup championship.

The president spoke to reporters on the South Lawn days after he canceled a visit by the Philadelphia Eagles to commemorate their Super Bowl victory after most of the players decided to skip the ceremony.

Before departing for an international summit in Canada, Trump said he wouldn’t invite either the Golden State Warriors or the Cleveland Cavaliers Nico Siragusa Jersey , the two teams in the NBA Finals, but added, ”we have other teams that are coming.”

Trump pointed out that he’s had several championship teams at the White House, including the NFL’s New England Patriots and the NHL’s Pittsburgh Penguins.

”I think we’ll have the Caps. I mean, we’ll see,” Trump said. ”You know Virgil Green Jersey , my attitude: If they want to be here, it’s the greatest place on Earth, I’m here. If they don’t want to be here, I don’t want them.”

Trump tweeted after the Capitals’ victory: ”Congratulations to the Washington Capitals on their GREAT play and winning the Stanley Cup Championship. Alex Ovechkin, the team captain, was spectacular – a true Superstar! D.C. is popping Patrick Mahomes II Jersey , in many ways. What a time!”

Adidas Corey Perry Jersey

0 Like 0 Dislike